FOUR WEEKS OF TRIVIA FUN AT THE VINEYARD
EVERY WEDNESDAY | AUGUST 3, 10, 17, & 24 | 6:00PM
Tammy's Lunch Box Food Truck will be here on August 3rd & 17th at 5:00pm.
Lightning Lardy's BBQ Food Truck will be here on August 10th & 24th at 5:00pm.
You MUST register for each night of trivia you would like to participate in.
Multiple night registration is allowed.
2022 Trivia Night on August 3rd will benefit the CCRS Education Foundation with a Silent Auction.
Visit our Facebook Page for more info on CCRS Education Foundation and ways to donate!
- ONLY one person must register/purchase tickets for the team in order to avoid duplicate bookings (one, two, three, four, five, or six member team).
- New and existing teams welcome.
- Up to six (6) people per team.
-Prize for the winning team.
- Pricing will be a non-refundable $10 fee per person.
- Each person will receive two tickets to be used toward their drink purchase.
- Wine, beer, and wine slushies available to purchase.
- Tickets are valid only on that night.
- Tickets are transferrable to team members.
- Teams may consist of one person up to six people.
- Prepaid registrations must be made to reserve a table (table space is limited).
- We have limited seating (registration is first come, first served).
- Registration will be closed when all spaces have been filled.
- Visit the STORE to reserve your table!
- All credit/debit cards will be accepted.
- PLEASE see a Vesco Ridge employee upon arrival to receive your drink tickets.
- Seating is first come first serve.
Trivia Night is an informal, fun competition where teams battle to see who has the greatest knowledge of trivia! The operative word here is “team.” A team, by our definition, consists of 1 to 6 people, six being the maximum. Seven and above is too many. We know that this strict planning takes away some of the fun spontaneity that we’re used to at our trivia game. We miss that as much as you do, but we are all in this together. We look forward to the future when we can return to a more relaxed format, but for now, we sincerely appreciate your patience and your willingness to abide by these current rules! Thank you!